The Nickel Plate Dover railway station was located on Dover Center Road in Bay Village next to the railroad tracks. In 1963, the closed station was donated to the city of Bay Village. It now stands in Huntington Park on the BAYarts campus. The depot currently houses Chatty’s Pizzeria restaurant.
A Norfolk & Western wood-sided caboose is on permanent display behind the old train depot. The caboose was built during the summer of 1924.