Sunday, December 4, 2022
• 2:00 – 4:00pm: 10th annual visit and tour of Bay Village by Santa and Mrs. Claus. See the map above for details.
• 3:00pm: Preston Postle will be reading Clement Clark Moore’s classic poem “Twas the Night Before Christmas” in the Rose Hill Museum
Sunday, December 11, 2022
• 2:00 – 4:30pm: Mr. & Mrs. Santa Claus are coming to the Rose Hill Museum in Cahoon Memorial Park, Bay Village, Ohio, on Sunday, Dec. 11, from 2 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. You, your family, just the kids (or even the dog!) can have your photo taken with one or both of them with our newly refurbished sleigh from the 1800’s. Please go to the link above, choose your time and you are able to conveniently make your payment of $20 via PayPal. Photos will be emailed to you soon after. Refreshments will be available for purchase, and the Rose Hill Museum, fully decorated for the holidays, will be open for touring.
• 2:30 – 3:30pm: The wonderful Bay High Choraleers will be singing Christmas carols in the Rose Hill Museum, which is grandly decorated for the holidays.
• 3:30pm: Preston Postle will be reading Clement Clark Moore’s classic poem “Twas the Night Before Christmas” in the grandly decorated Rose Hill Museum.
Sunday, December 18, 2022
• 3:00pm: Preston Postle will be reading Clement Clark Moore’s classic poem “Twas the Night Before Christmas” in the grandly decorated Rose Hill Museum.
• Visitors are invited to view the recently renovated Portrait Gallery upstairs in the Rose Hill Museum.
Throughout December 2022
• Volunteers in the Rose Hill Museum will be in Victorian period costumes.
• There will be demonstrations of the Cahoon family’s 1830s loom and various spinning wheels by volunteers from local spinning and weaving organizations. There also will be loom and rug-hooking demonstrations.
• The Rose Hill Museum will be featuring miniature Christmas scene displays throughout the museum.
The Christmas Spirit in Bay Village
BVHS will be selling Bay caps and winter beanies at:
The Village Project || 27378 W. Oviatt || December 1st, 5:30-9:00pm
St. Raphael School || Dover Center || December 6th, 5:30-9:00pm
Many other treats for the kids, the home & Mystery Bags